Anyone have an LG Spectrum?
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Let us know your impressions of the phone...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone have an LG Spectrum?
godschild

Personally I....love it...love it....love it!  Not a big technology geek I just have really enjoyed  the Spectrum. Its my first smartphone and I'm lovin it!  I'm not as young as many that use these and although I may have a long way to go learning what all its capabilities are, I have learned much. If I had known it was going to be this much fun I would've purchased one years ago!

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

How's the phone reception, 4G reception, and battery life on the phone?

0 Likes
notchina
Enthusiast - Level 1

Battery life depends on whta you are running.  I just got one and am playing with it, so I've used  a lot of battery. It lasts about a day if you use it a lot.  I am adjusting, since this is my first smartphone.  It is similar to the razor, but made in Korea, NOT china.

0 Likes
lou61166
Contributor - Level 1

personally i like LG Android phones,had an Optimus V and it performed well,just got outdated,i committed to the Rezound before the Spectrum came out,i am very pleased with HTC now also.

0 Likes
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a Spectrum. Had it for only about four days, and so far I love it. First, the phone quality is A-one. I live in the central part of the U.S. and have called the east coast several times. It sounds like the person I am talking to is in the same room with me. Clear as a bell. Three features which I really like are: 1) the clarity and sharpness of the video camera. It is truly HD, 2) the multiple "themes". It's like having seven different cell phones. They have one for work, one for play, one for travel, and four more. I have each one set up specifically for my use. Thereby, none of the "phones" (themes) are cluttered by a bunch of widgets and apps I will not use for that occasion, and 3) The battery life is extremely good. I have the extended battery and it last for roughly 12 hours with moderate usage. A smartphone I had prior to this, the battery lasted roughly 6 hours. I have had LG cell phones prior to this one, and have never been disappointed by their quality.

spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks to all for your input, trying to decide between the Rezound, the Spectrum, or the Razr Maxx. Does the extended battery add a lot of bulk to the Spectrum?

0 Likes
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not that I notice, and it really gives you a longer battery life. As for the Rezound, I had one five days prior to my getting the Spectrum. Dropped calls was my bugaboo. Never, ever had dropped calls until I had the Rezound. There were a few more things I didn't care for in the Rezound. So I swapped it out for the Spectrum, and glad I did. The only bad thing is I lost my grandfathered unlimited data. I can't tell you about the Razr Maxx, but I personally do not care for the idea that I can't get to the battery. Personally, I suggest you go for the Spectrum. Hey! If you don't like it you can swap it out within 14 days. Good luck in whatever you select.

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Why did you lose your grandfathered unlimited data? I,ve also been wavering on the Razr maxx because I am leery of the non removable battery which I understand is also the case for the new droid 4

0 Likes
mort78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon told me that I could upgrade my Droid X. Great, there were some 4G phones I was truly interested in, the Rezound being one of them. I do my shopping online with Verizon because usually their prices are less than the prices at a Verizon store. So, when I went down the list, I noticed that some phones did not appear on my unlimited plan. I called up customer service and the person I spoke to told me that this was not the case. So I went ahead and ordered the Rezound. However, when I got the Change of plan letter from Verizon I noticed that the Rezound only had the 2GB data plan and my Droid X (I'm on a family plan) still retained the unlimited data plan. So, when it's time for me to upgrade my Droid X, I definitely would be careful on selecting my phone so that I can retain the unlimited plan for this phone.

0 Likes