Re: Anyone else? Droid X has become too slow and sluggish?
kdit

Great info kpanchot!  The one thing I had problems with that you talked about was the 'clear your browser cache'... when I go to settings and scroll down, I don't see this as an option anywhere...?   I am using very minimal space on my phone (720mb in use with 5.2 gb of free space) yet, my phone is SO SLOW and freezes up all the time.  I have had the phone for over a year and a half.  It has progressively gotten slower and more annoying.... is there any hope?

0 Likes
Re: Anyone else? Droid X has become too slow and sluggish?
B33
Legend

Just came across this an had to read your Original post Twice 4000 thousand Contacts yippi yippi yippi   Do you know hafe of the town you live in or Something. WoW that's allot an if you have allot of information stored for each one of your contacts i can see why it's on the Sluggish side. Have you got a 32 Gig Card for your X that might Help. They are a little cheaper now on Verizon's Site. I 'd suggest a Factory Reset for ya.!  but 4000 Contacts is no thing to sneeze at an a Very Good back up would be Need to Insure there Safe Return Back to your Phone. B33... got to say i'm still shaken my head on that No.4000 thousand Contacts Wow..

0 Likes