Any ideas why screen is unstable and icons are moving?
j1992

all of the sudden the screen became unstable. icons are all over the place and don't stop moving. can't click on anything at all.it almost looks as if it's trying to unsuccessfully 'slide up' again and again and... again. all messed up...'

any ideas?

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: all of the sudden the screen became unstable. icons are all over the place and don't stop moving. can't click on anything at all.it almost looks as if it's trying to unsuccessfully 'slide up' again and again and... again. all messed up...
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried rebooting the phone?  What phone do you have?

0 Likes
Re: all of the sudden the screen became unstable. icons are all over the place and don't stop moving. can't click on anything at all.it almost looks as if it's trying to unsuccessfully 'slide up' again and again and... again. all messed up...
j1992

Yes, barely able to reboot, but made it. didn't work. i am going to let the battery "die" overnight and see what happens tomorrow... thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This sudden instability is certainly not normal, [personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] Let’s get some more details and we’ll be able to resolve this issue very soon. When did this issue start? What is your phone model? Did issue start after updating/installing any particular application/software? Is there any physical/water damage to the device?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Any ideas why screen is unstable and icons are moving?
j1992

Too late. It was an lg g2.

I took it to a store and ended up having to buy a new one because the staff there wasn't able to help.

It was only 1 year 4 months old. Poor longevity for a phone I was told (at the time of purchase) that was good...

Extremely disappointed by the short life of the phone and by the inability of the staff at the store to help - they are all good people, they just don't get the necessary training for troubleshooting.

Thanks for trying though.

0 Likes