Any help is appreciated...My droid razrM will not completely log on...it gets to the very end where it has a bright white middle circle with red electric bolts around it...tried multiple times to soft reset it...UGH!!! I need data off it and to update/sav
krkimmy

---My droid razrM will not completely log on...it gets to the very end where it has a bright white middle circle with red electric bolts around it...tried multiple times to soft reset it...UGH!!! I need data off it and to update/save my pics

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Any help is appreciated...My droid razrM will not completely log on...it gets to the very end where it has a bright white middle circle with red electric bolts around it...tried multiple times to soft reset it...UGH!!! I need data off it and to update
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Have you attempted to start it in safe mode?

0 Likes
Re: Any help is appreciated...My droid razrM will not completely log on...it gets to the very end where it has a bright white middle circle with red electric bolts around it...tried multiple times to soft reset it...UGH!!! I need data off it and to update
krkimmy

sorry to say, i dont know how

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3
0 Likes
krkimmy

no...it didnt help. but thanks for trying!!

0 Likes