Accused of using a stolen phone when is my own and bought from the same store
ruwaidahalum

I went to store to activate my phone and rep told me it was stolen i say is mine how can it be stolen he showed the message in his ipad and said you see this but i told thats a mistake this is my phone i asked the manager and he saud there were mistakes coming in but the the rep insisted it was stolen after a discussion and the manager ask me who help  me I stated the chubby guy so they got offended and ban me from the store but the humilaton that they cause me in front of all customers was ok for the, I am in process of hiring an attorneyor i request my contract to be terminated at no cost.Also it took an hour in the store and manager supposely fix my son phone and did nothing try doing in line and is mess up the phone God knows what they did/

Ruwaida Halum

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Accused of using a stolen phone when is my own and bought from the same store
rcschnoor
Legend

Do you have a receipt for the phone. If you purchased the phone from Verizon, the receipt should be in your MyVerizon account for 18 months in the receipts section.

Did you make an insurance claim on the phone? If so, the phone is the property of the insurance company and you should have returned it to them.