Absurd charges and rate plans
drkrdr318

This is more endowed for corporate and those who believe cell phones are a must in the world. As a commodity or domain in life its hard to reconcile the mainstay of a cellular device and contractual obligations as a forfront to a benevolant lifestyle. I contemplate every billing period conjugating the relation between a phone and internet access, texting and of which can all wait till I am at home and regail others of my daily tasks in life. Is it really necessary to have a one hundred dollar plus bill every month for a service that is regarded as a phone?

By all means I am not spiting anyone to make a decision wether or not to have a cellular device... but on some related fasion through normal conversations bills can reach as high as six hundred dollars a month for familes and plans. This incumbant amount of worthless revenue could be saved by other phone services at a lesser degree of charges...using the same technology.

When do denizens of society take a stand and stimulate minds in to a forceful regiment and think," I have had enough of this and won't stand for it anymore?" Yet we harbor feebleness of reconciliation to what society brings immersion as "new" or "the in thing" crippling ourselves into a muster of grievences, rants, or obligitory rulings with no resolve. Then, only to be casted aside for the pleasure of monatary rewards and still no resolution.

Its only then will someone stride to stand for whats right or cower aside and choose a lesser field of play. I will not renew in the coming months. Its not the service, the plan, or a phone, but the disproportionality of mainstream secular, non-ethical, matters that depicts my resolve. Other cellular companies are the same, a simpe two way conversation is adequate for my own usage.

Just ask yourself if the cost is benificial to your livelihood? And do you wish to feed the incumbant mongers, or... take a stand and prove that quality is the worthwhile  endeavor then what we have today?

Thank you for your time in reading my thoughts.

Namaste'

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Absurd charges and rate plans
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Translation:  The monthly cost of a cell phone is higher than you can justify, so you are not renewing your service. (I think)

Thank you for sharing.

Sandman_CA
Contributor - Level 2

"When do denizens of society take a stand and stimulate minds in to a forceful regiment and think," I have had enough of this and won't stand for it anymore?" Yet we harbor feebleness of reconciliation to what society brings immersion as "new" or "the in thing" crippling ourselves into a muster of grievences, rants, or obligitory rulings with no resolve."

Even Freud wouldn't be able to answer your question. LOL.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Peter Finch said the first quip in the movie "Network"

Freud, wouldn't have even analyzed it.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Close.  It's probably more like, the monthly cost of a cell phone is higher than they can justify, so they are going to sign up for a forum to complain about it, all the while continuing to pay the fee they can't really afford.

0 Likes