ASUS ZenFone AR - bought my phone 9/6/18 & I am waiting for 3rd Refurbished ASUS ZenFone.
Flipme127

My current refurbished phone was received 8/20/19 & but won't hold a charge over 18%.  Next refurbished phone to arrive on 10/22/19.  I would like to trade-in for another android, but ASUS ZenFone is not listed as a trade-in.  That speaks VOLUMES! 

0 Likes
Re: ASUS ZenFone AR - bought my phone 9/6/18 & I am waiting for 3rd Refurbished ASUS ZenFone.
Flipme127

I think it's only fair that Verizon Wireless credit me the balance of my Device payment of $264.00 since the phone is not even listed as a trade-in & that it is not a reliable phone when you depend on it.

0 Likes
Re: ASUS ZenFone AR - bought my phone 9/6/18 & I am waiting for 3rd Refurbished ASUS ZenFone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Flipme127, having issues with your equipment can be a headache, especially if its not holding a charge. When did the issues start? Aside from the exchange, any other alterations (software update, new apps, etc.)? Aside from the batter problem, any other issues? 

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your frustration Flipme127. I would feel the same way if my phone were acting up. I would love to help make sure that your device works again. I do know from experience that this is a reliable device and I want to get it back that way. When did the issues start? Aside from the exchange, any other alterations (software update, new apps, etc.)? Aside from the batter problem, any other issues?  AmberF_VZW

0 Likes