Re: A vote for the Galaxy Note
mrfred
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need a screen bigger than the 4.3" screen on my DX.  I was originally going to purchase a Galaxy Nexus, but then realized that the 4.65" screen is effectively no larger than the screen on my DX because the bottom 0.5" of the screen is used for buttons.  Now back in the waiting game for a bigger screen.  I'd definitely buy the Galaxy Note if Verizon decided to carry it.  I'm not on contract, so if they decide not to carry it, I'll be considering jumping ship back to ATT.

0 Likes
Ruzo

My contract with AT&T has expired for some time now and I've been waiting for the right phone to switch to Verizon so I can actually make calls in NY. I thought Verizon would've learned their lesson with the iPhone but it doesn't seem like it's the case. They passed on the Galaxy S II and now they seem to be ignoring the Note. If they think the Nexus (without NFC and with an average camera) will replace these phones, they might get a real surprise. I hope they understand that ICS will not be exclusive for long.

0 Likes
JasCLink

OMG!!!!! I want this phone/tablet soooo badd!!!!! This "PHABLET" is gorgeous!!!! And the size turns me on!! HA!!! PLEASE GET THiS PHONE ON OUR CARRiER!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! I havent found a phone YET that would make me leave my HTC Thunderbolt .. BUT .... Now there is one worthy of my goodness!!!! LOL!!! PLEASE GET THiS PHONE!!! AT&T HERE iCOME if this phone doesnt come to Verizon!!!!!

0 Likes
cos540

I would upgrade early to get this phone.

0 Likes
zombielove69
Contributor - Level 1

Big red should not pass on the Note!!

Do not let ATT get this little Genius of a phone/tab.

I'd pass on the Nexus to get the Note, when I'm buying next month for my new phone.

0 Likes
goguemah

Verizon get Galaxy Note! Don't repeat the same mistake you made when you passed on the Iphone.

0 Likes
banana

Definitely agree.  My phone doesn't even ring half the time but I've waited 6 months for this phone and I'm definitely getting this phone from Verizon (or changing to AT&T after my last 5 years as a Verizon customer)!

0 Likes
banana

I signed up for an account just to add my vote, that's how awesomely sweet this phone is.

Also, please don't change/mess up the interface/OS!

0 Likes
banana

As in sweet potato?

0 Likes
banana

I've been eligible to upgrade for several years, but I generally prefer texting with the numpad and don't really like touch interfaces.  And anyway, there weren't really any phones I liked.  I have a hard time navigating my iPod via touch; the buttons are too small!  I don't like Blackberries either.  (Not that it matters, but I'm not old if you were wondering).  But this, THIS is the dream phone I've been waiting for!  No compromises!

Hope Verizon gets a white color, Samsung promised more colorways last year.

0 Likes