cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

999-999-9999

Miembro

I have a 999-999-9999 on my bill as an outgoing text. What is this? I've never texted this number. 

0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: 999-999-9999

Miembro

I had the same question and then I did a test. I sent myself a picture message from husbands phone to my email and it showed up as 999-99-9999 so it is when they send a message to an email address that this shows up. It's also shows as being sent from their#@vtext.com hope this helps 

View solution in original post

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Tbohls32, that's an excellent question. We definitely understand how important it is to monitor usage on your account and find out where that mobile number is coming from. What is the make and model of your device? What texting app are you using on your phone? Is it possible that you may have texted a short code number, such as a company text subscription?

LauraF_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I had the same question and then I did a test. I sent myself a picture message from husbands phone to my email and it showed up as 999-99-9999 so it is when they send a message to an email address that this shows up. It's also shows as being sent from their#@vtext.com hope this helps 

View solution in original post

Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Covid19