cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

5.1.1 update/Fast Charge not working properly

chrisjtown33
Miembro

My Note 4 no longer says that it is fast charging while using my Verizon fast charger. I'm not sure if it just hides it now, or if it isn't working properly. I restarted my phone and it says it when I plug it in, then all of the sudden it dissappears. It seems like it still works but I am confused about it. When I unplug it and plug it back in, the fast charge notification doesn't show up. How am I supposed to tell if its working?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: 5.1.1 update/Fast Charge not working properly

Community Manager
Community Manager

chrisjtown33 Having a reliable charge for your device is important. What type of charger are you using with the device? How is the charging owrking, overall?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

chrisjtown33
Miembro

It's the Verizon 2.1 fast charge wall adapter. It is fast charging but no

longer indicates that it is on my push bar. So I am no longer able to see

when I plug my phone in that fast charge is in use.

On Sat, Jan 23, 2016, 2:34 PM Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Chrisjtown33,

I am content to hear that you are still able to charge your device in a fast matter. I want to ensure that the device is working as intended.  Let’s ensure that the Fast Charging feature is properly enabled.  You can do view this in Settings – General – Battery then make sure there is a check mark in fast charging.

Keep us posted

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta