4g to 1x Why!
realpissedoffcustomer

OK verizon, Why... I have noticed lately that your service cuts out in areas that used to be 5 bar solid,  that my serive goes from 4g to 1x (what the heck is that... might as well have a goddamed analog phone)  cant get notificactions or data while on the phone ... connection is worthless and I am paying you people a ton of money a month for service I am not getting? am I going to have to file a complaint with the fcc for fraud?   what the heck is going on with your service.  I need answers and I need them quick if you are going to keep getting my ton of money each month.

0 Likes
Re: 4g to 1x Why!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help! How long have you been experiencing this with your service? What type of phone do you have? We're eager to hear from you soon.

By the way, have you seen our new unlimited plans? Check them out here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/ . MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
realpissedoffcustomer

for at least 2 months maybe more... I just recently notice that when i am on a call service goes to 1x and cant get any data or notifications ..... I am currently on chat with another rep now and she is checking coverage. but i used to have 5 bar solid signal everywhere I went unless I was way out in the boonies and even then it only dropped to three. right now im at 3 sitting in my houe where it used to 5 bar solid

0 Likes
realpissedoffcustomer

I am paying for ulimited data and im not getting that and the signal service is going to garbage... why?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

bad weather in your area.

0 Likes