29.99 - 32GB Class 10 Micro Secure Digital High Capacity (Micro SDHC) Flash Media Card
Wildman
Legend

For all users that may be near a Microcenter Store may want to look into this or order online and have delivered because this is a nice deal...  Dont think you will find a better price..

Check it out at http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0385299

32GB Class 10 Micro Secure Digital High Capacity (Micro SDHC) Flash Media Card 294397 _

_    

Original Price:$45.99  You Save: $16.00
_
Our Price:
$29.99
SKU 299750
Mfr Part #: 294397
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 29.99 - 32GB Class 10 Micro Secure Digital High Capacity (Micro SDHC) Flash Media Card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sweet!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: 29.99 - 32GB Class 10 Micro Secure Digital High Capacity (Micro SDHC) Flash Media Card
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Now I've got to come up with an extra $60 (so I can get the wife one too).  And class 10 even, that's nice!

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

This is why I shared this find, you know the class 10 usually run close to a hundred or more at most places..  My 32 in my TB isnt even a class 10...

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Yeah, most cards that come with the phones are class 4.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

demmo86rt wrote:

Now I've got to come up with an extra $60 (so I can get the wife one too).  And class 10 even, that's nice!

I actually bought two 32 GB micro SD cards (one Lexar class 10 & one SanDisk class 6) from Amazon for about $33 a piece in May.  I felt it was a decent deal at the time.  I'm not familiar with MicroCenter products.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Every SD Card I have owned has been from Micro Center, the cards are their house brand but has ran every bit neck to neck with the ScanDisk build of the same card.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Wildman wrote:

Every SD Card I have owned has been from Micro Center, the cards are their house brand but has ran every bit neck to neck with the ScanDisk build of the same card.

That is good to know.  I will definitely keep that in mind the next time I'm in the market for a micro SD card.

0 Likes
audiorat1

Fry's in my area got class 10 32GB MCSD for 29.99 then there's a 10 dollar rebate which makes it 19.99. You do have to pay tax for the 29.99 at the store.

0 Likes