ring trimmer
LetsgoFishing
Contributor - Level 1

i was playing around with my new Eris today. added music. great. however, somehow i came across a 'ring trimmer' that helped me take a song & make a snip of it as a ringtone then set it for one of my contacts.  now the problem....i have no idea how i got to it. i was just hitting buttons when it came up.  i want to do it w/ other songs but cannot for the life of me find it.  anyone knows how to lead me back to it?   thanks

0 Likes
Re: ring trimmer
sHaY_j
Contributor - Level 3

Click on all programs, select the music icon, click on the little icon that looks like 3 lines.This will bring up the music you have saved on your phone. Select the artist you want. If you have more than one song for that artist it will bring up the word "songs" and it will list the album. Click on the album you want. At this point you should have a list of songs on that album. Click the song you like. Once the song starts playing you select menu -the button right beside your home button-. select save a ringtone. You will be asked to save as a contact ringtone, phone ringtone or trim ringtone. Not all songs give you the option to trim the actual ringtone.

0 Likes