Synchronize Contacts Between Droid, Desktop and Laptop
DaveBr

I have a new Motorola Razr 32.  Synchronizing with the "enterprise" Exchange server worked fine, so all my contacts are on my Razr and on my office desktop computer (actually on the Exchange server).  However Backup Assistant Plus can't find them on the Razr.  It has no contacts at all.  

What I really would like to do is to synchronize with (1) my office Desktop computer; (2) my Razr and (3) my laptop at home.  If Backup Assistant recognized the contacts already on the Razr, presumably I could upload the contacts from the Razr and then download to my laptop at home.  What I really want, and what I used to do daily with a Windows Mobile device and even HP 100 LX handhelds (not phones) and Microsoft Activesync, is to have the contacts in all three places.  Any ideas on how to sync with two separate PCs?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Synchronize Contacts Between Droid, Desktop and Laptop
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup Assistant Plus will not backup contacts saved from other sources like Google, Exchange, Facebook, etc.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Synchronize Contacts Between Droid, Desktop and Laptop
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup Assistant Plus will not backup contacts saved from other sources like Google, Exchange, Facebook, etc.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes