DEAD SPACE on Android
Wildman
Legend

For any users that is familiar with the Dead Space games by EA Games on X360, PC and PS3 this is a must have game, EA brings you smooth game play, clear sound and incredible graphics and allows you to feel like you are playing the original all again but on a mobile device...

This games flawless on my TB and Droid X devices, it is nice that more games that perform close to console game play..

Check it out at https://market.android.com/details?id=com.ea.deadspace_na&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsI...

0 Likes
Re: DEAD SPACE on Android
breeze1ss9

If i was into this kind of game i would go for it. But nice to share something so cool!

0 Likes
breeze1ss9

If i was into this kind of game i would go for it. But nice to share something so cool!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I have refused to buy any EA games anymore.  A few of their online games shafted me out of money, and NEVER received a response from them.  I tried calling them and they tell me to email their developers...  went around in circles for 2 weeks...  Walked away never again...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I understand because I have had a few issues a while back but recently they have been loving me because I have almost every HD game that they offer that is supported by the Thunderbolt...   I am a firstshooter and RPG fan and since they have been releasing better graphics in the games for the TB I have been in heaven.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I wouldn't have a problem if the rectified my issue with my $50(give or take a few dollars). Just the non response which still ongoing since September of last year. Just don't see myself buying another game from them without a response and/or refund. The last game I bought from them... My littlest petshop(youngest daughter).

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

50.00!!! Boy what did you buy?   Also is it just EA or have you had issues with Gameloft also because I got a number of good titles from them also?

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

I have almost every gameloft game lol. I had a problem and in less than 2 days i get it rectified through them every single time.

The $50 was for diamonds for the LoU game(free online). It allows you to purchase specialty items and ministers(main use for me). One day I log in and my diamonds are gone. On their user forum people complained about it and not a single word from mods no responses to emails... People have called and they just give an email.

They just have terrible customer service. Google if they don't respond in 1-2 days all you need to do in most cases is just log in to your market you can see if something was refunded and check your bank 1-2 days later...

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Ah, Ok I see now...  I never played any games that had features like that, maybe this is why I havent experianced the issue...  Sorry to hear because EA is one of the best game software developers out there, to bad CS for them seems to have issues.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They are good when it comes to their games, but their CS sucks.  You would think with the money they make per year they could do more tech support over the phone instead of email, and actually have a working call center.

It's just a warning if you ever have trouble with EA games you will be hard pressed to get support from them.

0 Likes