Blue tooth and flash player and no app for chase bank (WAMU)
jackiechan

Got a droid and i can't believe that there is no app for what I want to do!

On my old phone you press  the blue tooth and say the persons name and it automatically dials for you. Hence the reason why they call it hands free. I can't seem to do this with droid! Spent over $300 on a phone and I have to sit there and look through my phone for the number to call who ever.... WHILE I AM DRIVING! Real safe but what can I do  HELP!

Part 2 I NEED A FLASHPLAYER APP THAT WORKS....PREFERABLY FROM ADOBE   

Part 3 NO APP for Chase Bank

0 Likes
Re: Blue tooth and flash player
jackiechan

Tag?

0 Likes
jackiechan

what is tag?

0 Likes
willanaya
Contributor - Level 3

jackiechan wrote:

what is tag?

i think the poster is saying you should do a seach of what you are asking.  if a poster placed a tag on their thread like: flash player, bluetooth, chase bank, then you will see numerous threads concerning your situation.

if you look at the bottom of your first post you will see: Add Tag.....  here you can tag your thread and others who have the same problem can do a search and maybe find a solution.

now, for what you want:

1. the droid does not have bluetooth dialing.  one flaw but there are work-arounds if you are willing to bend a little.

a. Voice dialer HF - This will allow you to press the camera button, say who you want to dial, and then the phone will place the call.  when it dials, it switches to your bluetooth

2.  flash player is set to come out on the Droid soon.  it has been confirmed by the people at Adobe. however, we dont know it will be out with the update or offered through the market.

3.  the app Personal Assistant, currently free in the market, will allow you to access your Chase account, amongst other things as well.

Edit:  i just read the thread again, my bad, you were the poster i was referring to. LOL

0 Likes