cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Back-up Assistant

LG_Man
Miembro

If i switch from an LG Env Touch to a HTC Droid Eris will Backup assistant allow me to transfer my contacts to the Droid without having to go to the Verizon Store?

Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Back-up Assistant

seabright
Novice

LG_Man wrote:

If i switch from an LG Env Touch to a HTC Droid Eris will Backup assistant allow me to transfer my contacts to the Droid without having to go to the Verizon Store?

No, you'll have to go to the VZW store and have them transfer the info.

Best of luck.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

tim600sl
Novice

Only if you didn't know, but you are posting your phone number with your post.

0 Me gusta

TheGreatOne

LG_Man wrote:

The Droid phone does not support backup assistant, but the Env Touch does support backup assistant.
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

seabright
Novice

LG_Man wrote:

No, you'll have to go to the VZW store and have them transfer the info.

Best of luck.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

crimedoggies
Actually, you can export your contacts from backup asst to a csv file then upload the csv to your gmail contacts and the droid will capture them from there.
0 Me gusta

mommadealio
Miembro

crimedoggies wrote:
Actually, you can export your contacts from backup asst to a csv file then upload the csv to your gmail contacts and the droid will capture them from there.

Yup. It's fairly painless to do. I had to do it that way for hubby's new phone.

0 Me gusta