cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Re: HUM - SCAM or Poor Employee?

Asistencia al cliente

We should always provide the correct information for our customers. Can you share details regarding your experience vanna7137? ¿Qué sucedió?

0 Likes

Miembro

I just realized that I have been paying a monthly fee for the Hum device. I had no idea what a Hum device was. When I searched for a description, I discovered that it is some type of vehicle tracking device. Never in a million years would I have signed up for such a device from Verizon. I have modern and well maintained cars. I have zero need for Verizon to charge me to follow my driving habits and collect data about my use of a car. Never. Yet, the sales rep at the Verizon store in Swampscott apparently stuck the device in the bag with my wife and daughter's new phones and said it was a "free gift". We never opened the box and certainly did not activate it. Now I realize that it was a scam. Verizon scammed us. We walked away with a useless device without even knowing we had it--and Verizon locked us into a 2 year contract on it. I am angry beyond belief. If Verizon doesn't remove these charges from my account, I am cancelling my contracts for all 4 of our family phones, and I will cancel my home internet service too. There are other companies. They will likely be more honest than Verizon....

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

We are so sorry to hear about this issue and will do everything we can to help.  The last thing we want is you being charged for a device that you are not using or aware of.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes