cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

will iPhone 6 plus case fit iPhone 6s plus?

j812
Miembro

ordered my iPhone 6s Plus, and my friend has an old iPhone 6 plus lifeproof case. Will it fit? I've read some do, depending on the case since the difference in phones is so small.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: will iPhone 6 plus case fit iPhone 6s plus?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

No.  Different size screens and bodies.

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Yes and no.

They differ in size, and some cases are affected. Especially exact or tight fitting cases will never work, but a lot of TPU cases will. Most cases sold are generally exact fitting type cases.

The one I had for my 6 works on my 6S however my otterbox one does not and waiting on my new one.

kaebfly
Leader

A friend of mine was able to put my Otterbox Defender (6 plus) on her 6s Plus with no problems. Also was able to get the Apple leather case I have on it with no problems. So in general the answer is yes.

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Which otterbox. The one I have I can't clip the plastic part on.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

j812,

You've got a very nice device on the way, and it should be protected. I did a comparison of the cases we offer on the iPhone 6Plus and the iPhone 6S Plus. Great news, yes the cases are compatible. Enjoy your new phone!

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Get a case that is specifically made for the phone you have.  No guesswork, no risk of wasted money.

0 Me gusta

kaebfly
Leader

The Defender for the iPhone 6 Plus. Everything fits perfectly. She just wanted to try it out to make sure and we checked to make sure there were no parts of the plastic shell that didn't click together but all did.

0 Me gusta

kaebfly
Leader

Also noticed that some of the Defender boxes in store say for iPhone 6 Plus/6s plus...so it seems like they are saying the are the same size

0 Me gusta

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Interesting. Too bad it didn't work for the 6 to 6S.

0 Me gusta