cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

s6 wireless charging not working since G920VVRU4BOG7 update

Miembro

I have Anker PowerPort Qi wireless chargers that I have used for several months with my Galaxy s6. Since the software update last week wireless charging does not work on any of the three chargers I have in various locations. Conditions are identical to those when charging worked before the update. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes

Re: s6 wireless charging not working since G920VVRU4BOG7 update

Asistencia al cliente

oldguy1955-

I know how important having your chargers working is specially after a major update. Do you see an error message or does it light up as it was charging but it does not? Have you tried powering off the phone and removing the Sim card for a few seconds? Sometimes it might need a soft reset. Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Miembro

Carmen;

No error message, nothing. Like it isn't connecting to the charger. Normally, the red light on the charger turns blue when connected (and of course the icon on the phone indicated charging). Now, since the update, light stays red.

Yes, of course I tried to power down and restart the phone.

Tried removal of the Sim card, too. No change.

I guess I will try to get some help at the local Verizon store Monday.

BTW, the chargers work fine on my wife's Droid Maxx. I think I've pretty much narrowed it down to the recent update, don't you think?

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

oldguy1955-

Thank you for trying all those steps! I see you have tried fixing this on your own without success. It is good you have tested the charged on your wife's phone to rule out it is a charger issue. By chance, has your wife also updated to the newest software on her phone? Other than those chargers, is your original manufacturer charging working without issues? I appreciate all details you provide as we want to definitely see what is causing this on your phone. I trust we will find a prompt solution.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Miembro

My wife's phone is up to date. It isn't a Samsung, though.

Regular wired chargers work fine.

The folks at the local Verizon store were nice but had no ideas that would help me.

0 Likes