cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Zagg Invisibleshield Glass does not fit Samsung Galaxy S7.

NICBRA84
Miembro

I got my S7 Last year around October, and the sales assistant told me they were out of the screen protectors that were made for this phone, but told me that Zagg's Invisibleshield glass would fit and protect it just as well.  As soon as he got it on, you could see a quarter inch ring around the protective shield, which he said would go away over night if i just charged it with something slightly heavy like a book or something on top of it so the screen border would adhere.  That didn't happen, but I kept it anyway.  about 6 months after that I noticed a small crack in the side where the bubble border was.  I was very disappointed, since my S3 and my S5 each went two years with out a single crack, I didn't think I would ever come across this issue.  So, when the cracks spread and multiplied, I registered my screen protector with Zagg, but decided to bring my phone into Verizon, since the first sales associate told me Zagg wasn't the first choice, to get a correct replacement.  Even though the associate knew the Invisibleshield Glass was the protector I previously had, he went back and brought the same product out.  So with all the complaints in chat rooms posted online about this product not fitting the S7, why is it Verizon is still selling them?  They are made only if you have a case as well.in which the case will tend to cover the gap between the side of the phone screen and the annoying bubble, if you do not have a case, then within a week there will be small crack on the edge of the protector.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Zagg Invisibleshield Glass does not fit Samsung Galaxy S7.

sprmankalel
Leader

I am confused. Did you buy, and have applied, a screen protector that was not specifically made for your device?

0 Me gusta