cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

ZAGG screen protector is a complete SCAM!!

VZWCustomer6368
Miembro

$50 for a screen protector with a FAKE warranty. Then a $10 fee and a return requirement to discourage you from using it or bilk you for more. But if you do you use it essentially buy a new one still at an inflated price so they make even more money.
     If you were to use this warranty for the full 7 replacements it would cost you $120. That’s 5 times what everyone else charges. You could buy roughly 40 equal or better glass protectors for what this bogus warranty scheme cons you for AND that’s if you have time to play the stupid return game they set up. If you don’t return the broken pieces they action you for another $50. How isn’t this being investigated for fraud?
    I don’t want replies from blockheads who refer me to the terms of their fine print. I purchased this as an overpriced add on (AS IM SURE MOST OTHERS DO) when I bought the phone. I wasn’t shopping for a dependant and no one else is either. If everyone was told the information I just wrote above when they were pitched this thing they wouldn’t sell any and everyone knows that.

0 Me gusta

Re: ZAGG screen protector is a complete SCAM!!

Community Manager
Community Manager

VZWCustomer6368,

We always want to provide you with the support needed. All warranty replacements on Zagg products are handled by Zagg directly. For any concerns reach out to them with the following link: https://www.zagg.com/us/en_us/support/contact/contact-us

KatiM_VZW

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

I always buy cases and screen protectors from amazon.  

0 Me gusta

ok1829
Miembro

Puedes get 3 of them for $12 on Amazon. Availing the warranty costs $6 shipping every time. It's a numbers game for Verizon. You buy a $700 phone? You want screen insurance. How much will you pay? They guess about $50. 

Zagg should refund the shipping upon receiving the broken protector from customers. That might make more sense.

0 Me gusta