cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: ZAGG screen protector is a complete SCAM!! AVOID!!!!

Leader

Do the math:

35*4=140

75/4=18.75

You could be paying $35 for each replacement or $18,75.

Or you could stop getting the replacements from Zagg and just buy the cheaper one you feel is a better deal on eBay or Amazon. At least, in that instance, you at the $3 you state you can get it for you'd get 3 for the price it costs to get a replacement from Zagg. Still a cost savings.

Highlighted

Miembro

The replacement is free. You only pay the shipping ($3 for me) for a replacement to be shipped to you and return ship the broken one back to them. You were more than likely told by the rep to register the product and if you did that would have seen the terms and conditions. Even if he/she didn't discuss it, its included on a paper inside to do it. Instead of blowing it out of proportion and taking one minute to think it over, you would see that a "$10" replacement protector screen is a [removed]  of a lot cheaper than having your actual phone screen broken. The zigg is only a fail safe in case something happens, everything breaks.

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Highlighted

Miembro

You're 100% right ! dang.... i should've done some digging before buying the ZAGG screen protector from Verizon store. I guess i was in the spot to where i didn't have time dig for some info about the Zagg warranty and free replacment before purchase. Thinking about it, i kinda just got lied to by the representive because she told me that the shipping is like 3 dollars or so, but I found out today it's 9.99 and I will have to pay for the shipping cost of returning their cruddy screen back.  This completly garbage!!

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Well the OP says the same screen protector is $3 on Amazon (more like $10 now).  So why use the warranty if it's the same or more?  

Just an FYI, our phones have a warranty to.  If you send it in for a warranty replacement, you will pay for shipping.  If your warranty is with Apple, you also may be required to have a hold on your credit card for the full retail cost.  

Carriers don't make products like phones and cases, and they do not provide any warranty for them.  Warranty is from the manufacturer.  Carrier have agreements with some manufacturers to do a warranty exchange for our convenience.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear about the unexpected costs involved with replacing your screen protector through Zagg, BREMCI38. Our goal is for you to the have the right expectations about at all times and clearly this was not the case which is regretful. As others have pointed out, the replacement does come from Zagg directly rather than from Verizon. You can read more about Zagg's warranty policies right here: http://spr.ly/6600EkETC I hope this helps. If you should have any other questions, please let us know. 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes