cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Wireless charging stops working

T213
Miembro

I bought two note 5 from best buy and they gave me two samsung wireless chargers (MODEL EP-PG920I). When I put phone on wireless pad it start charging. In less than 5-7 minutes it stops charging. I see the battery % going up by 2-3%. After phone stops charging, it never starts charging again. Since, I have two new note 5 and two new Samsung chargers, I tried different combinations but no luck. I turned on day dream mode for display when charging is on and wireless charging works perfectly. Of course keeping phone screen on all the time while phone is charging, increases the charging time and heats up the phone. It seems there is bug. Does anyone have same problem? Any work around?

Gracias

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Wireless charging stops working

pool_shark

The problem is the charger from what I gather. Over the weekend I read that if you turn on daydream it works better. I tried it myself and every time I put it on the charger, it charged to completion.

0 Me gusta

T213
Miembro

I replaced both samsung wireless charging pads at Best Buy. Same problem continues with replacement. I factory reset my phone and tried again to see if any app I installed/settings I changed affected it. But no. At this point I think, Samsung screwed up by not testing compatibility of its product. I called both Verizon and Samsung support and they plead ignorance and provided no solution. Samsung tech support was a disaster. It will take them another mllion years before they even understand what customer support is. I hear TMobile folks had same problem with this charger but after TMO sent update, it is fixed. Go figure Verizon. Think about your customers big red. I switched from TMO to Verizon and and I regret it. I have given up on both Samsung and Verizon. Apple/Tmo for me next time around.

0 Me gusta

BigRedGonzo
Novice

This will sound really strange, but try folding a piece of paper a few times and place it between the charging station and the phone.  I have a Note 5 that will not charge on my Tylt charger unless my phone is in its case.  I have tried several times to charge without the case on it, with no luck.  It charges perfectly as long as the case is on the phone.

Hope this helps somebody.

BigRedGonzo

Highlighted

cowboy65
Miembro

Probably bad charger. I had the same problem

0 Me gusta

TCreson
Miembro

I'm having VERY similar issues, regardless of the charger that's being used!

0 Me gusta

rpcvhonduras
Miembro

Thanks so much! This was exactly my issue. .. My phone will only charge on the wireless station if it is in the case.... Would never have figured this out on my own.

0 Me gusta

rpcvhonduras
Miembro

Thanks so much. This was exactly my problem. My phone won't charge on the wireless charger unless it's in it's case. I would have never figured this out on my own.

0 Me gusta