cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Why Won't My iPhone 7 Pair With Gizmohub For Gizmo Gadget?

Castlenut
Miembro

I have an old iPhone 5c that was able to pair with Gizmohub as Primary caregiver with no problem. But when I went to add my wifes' iPhone 7 as secondary care giver it was a no go. It never receives the "code" via text message. The two phones have the same iOS 10.2.1.

After much trouble shooting and to my chagrin, I just reset the watch to factory setting. This time I tried to link the app to my wifes' iPhone 7 as the Primary caregiver. It was a big no go! Ugh! But yet It has no problem linking to my old iPhone 5c. I tried about ten times deleting the app and resetting to factory defaults. I can only surmise that the app does not like the iPhone 7! Bummer for those that have new phones! They need to fix! Was wondering if anyone with iPhone 7 has gotten the watch to pair with Gizmohub? How about iPhone 6 users just curious? Anyone?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: iphone 7 will not pair with Gizmohub for Gizmo Gadget?

Castlenut
Miembro

Okay. After much trouble shooting. My Sprint account was the problem. I had checked numerous times my account online and although its says nothing is blocked in fact there was! I explained to sprint about not being able to send or reply to SHORTCODE MESSAGING and they fixed rite away. Seems like the key words are SHORTCODE MESSAGING.

If you have ShortCode messaging blocked for whatever reason, (maybe you didn't even know), you will never receive code to pair your Gizmo! You can send Gizmo Feedback via your app and get support via email. They were the ones who tipped me off with the SHORTCODE messaging. They sent me a ShortCode "phone number" via email that I was suppose to send a text to from the nonfuctioning iPhone. Soon as I realized I was not able to send or receive I knew what the problem was and I contacted my provider SPRINT! I was able to get online support from sprint and they fixed while I was online with them! Good Luck All!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: iphone 7 will not pair with Gizmohub for Gizmo Gadget?

Castlenut
Miembro

Okay. After much trouble shooting. My Sprint account was the problem. I had checked numerous times my account online and although its says nothing is blocked in fact there was! I explained to sprint about not being able to send or reply to SHORTCODE MESSAGING and they fixed rite away. Seems like the key words are SHORTCODE MESSAGING.

If you have ShortCode messaging blocked for whatever reason, (maybe you didn't even know), you will never receive code to pair your Gizmo! You can send Gizmo Feedback via your app and get support via email. They were the ones who tipped me off with the SHORTCODE messaging. They sent me a ShortCode "phone number" via email that I was suppose to send a text to from the nonfuctioning iPhone. Soon as I realized I was not able to send or receive I knew what the problem was and I contacted my provider SPRINT! I was able to get online support from sprint and they fixed while I was online with them! Good Luck All!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta