Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: When will the Gear S3 be released?

Community Manager
Community Manager

HOWDYB,

Getting your hands on a new device is always exciting. We want you to be the first to know on when you can expect new products and services to arrive. While we don't have any details on that device just yet, you can sign up here to be alerted on when the latest and greatest arrives:  http://vz.to/1FMW6Nn

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

HOWDYB,

Getting your hands on a new device is always exciting. We want you to be the first to know on when you can expect new products and services to arrive. While we don't have any details on that device just yet, you can sign up here to be alerted on when the latest and greatest arrives:  http://vz.to/1FMW6Nn

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Kyledvictor
Novice

Its hard to say unfortunately.  Both Verizon and Samsung reps have said it won't be carried by Verizon but at the same time I have heard a Samsung rep say Verizon has the device and it will be released before the end of the year and I have also heard mid next year with the release of the note 8.  At this point it hard to day but if you want it just go get it through T Mobile. YouTube Verizon gear s3 and it will come up. Several people have this set up and it works

0 Me gusta

wallyma
Miembro

now that there is a workaround with T-Mobile if I were Verizon I'd get on it cuz you're just losing money to the competition unless of course they've somehow put a block on this which wouldn't be very wise either. If they at least would make an announcement no matter how far down the road I think my brother would wait before he buys it but I think he's going to go with the T-Mobile

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

The problem is that Samsung hasn't completed getting the device fully certified (like from the FCC) and approved to be sold. Neither Samsung or Verizon Wireless can announce when the device will the available for purchase until it is ready and approved.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

wallyma
Miembro

Well i suppose ann. Couldn't one just say they plan to release it with fcc approval? But to say nothing . And the fact that it is a diff lte than the other carriers, implies hardware wise it won't happen. Or maybe it can, I'm not an engineer. I find it hard to believe that no electronic products can be announced that they will be coming in the future without fcc approve. Is it a law? I'm just saying, a different carrier lte watch can work with a Verizon phone is a misstep without assuaging customers that a Verizon brand is on the way. Verizon should tell customers a T-Mobile workaround is not necessary, the Verizon s3 is coming soon!

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Samsung already released a press release stating that the device was coming to AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon Wireless with separate announcements regarding availability at a later date. It's Samsung own fault for not having the Verizon model ready about the same time as the other two models.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

WILL_WEST213
Miembro

I will say that I paid full reatil for a T Mobile gear s3 and due to military was able to unlock it inside under carriers and also under network connections it lists att, T mobile and Verizon now as i am connected to Tmobile network it wont conmect to any other wothout the activation, but it still will connect to my phone remotely through networks even though one is tmobile and other is verizon so as long as its either blue tooth, wifi or network remotely connected and im talking about 3 miles away from phone even it still sends text and phone calls also you can always select to firward calls while carrying just the watch

0 Me gusta

wallyma
Miembro

I see, thanks ann!

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016, 9:32 AM WILL.WEST213 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Me gusta