cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

When will Samsung Gear S3 be launched with Verizon?

AARSOL50
Miembro

Will Verizon carry the Samsung Gear S3? If so, will it be available in stores this Friday, November 18th?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: When will Samsung Gear S3 be launched with Verizon?

dan48285
Miembro

Folks.. its updated now. You can find it in the search and there is preliminary pricing information

$349 with 2-year contract; $399 without.  Still says coming soon; but this is new.

View solution in original post

jdrumm
Novice

There's another thread on this subject aquí, but so far VZW has neither confirmed nor denied that they'll be offering it. Seriously wishing you the best of luck with this thread, though; I'll be watching it

cchrisgates
Novice

I spoke with a store representative two days ago and he said that Verizon would not sell the Gear S3 until Early 2017.  Not sure if he knew what he was talking about, but AT&T are already taking pre-orders for the Nov. 18 ship date.  And T-Mobile has them on their site with "Coming soon"

0 Me gusta

CORLAB67
Miembro

I read today that Verizon will sell the Gear S3 this month.

jdrumm
Novice

Can you share where you read that? I've been scouring the internet for clues and haven't found anything.

0 Me gusta

CORLAB67
Miembro

http://www.androidheadlines.com/2016/11/samsung-gear-s3-frontier-coming-t-mobile-friday.html

I am with you. Very anxious and do not like that Verizon is making us wait

for info. Hoping Verizon makes it available on Friday.

dja2k
Novice

I really hope they don't mean just the non-LTE Samsung Gear S3 Frontier which we all know will be released this Friday the 18th.

0 Me gusta

jdrumm
Novice

Sorry, I thought you'd read somewhere that Verizon would be offering it this month. Didnt realize you were talking about T-Mobile.

0 Me gusta

CORLAB67
Miembro

Read the bottom of the message. It says Verizon has also confirmed this

month.

jdrumm
Novice

Thanks, I thought I had read that article already when I went to the link you provided so I didn't bother to look further. You're absolutely right; they did say that Verizon was confirmed to offer the watch this month.

Unfortunately, they're the only site I've seen making that claim, so I'm not sure they've got it right (and Verizon's silence only adds to my worry).

0 Me gusta