cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Verizon's Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Miembro

My wife & I both got new phones when we renewed our contracts last month.

She got the Samsung Galaxy S6 & I got the Droid Turbo Ballistic. Both with the Verizon Tempered Glass Screen Protector as highly recommended by our local Verizon store.

BOTH GLASS PROTECTORS CRACKED within a week of putting them on!

What good are they?!?

Now I've got these 2 CRACKED screens...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Verizon's Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Leader

Do you have cracked screens or cracked screen protectors? The protectors purpose is to take the brunt of damage to help prevent your actual screen from cracking. They aren't break-proof so if those are what's cracked they did their job...kept your screen from cracking. Just isn't clear if the screens are cracked or just the protectors.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Leader

Do you have cracked screens or cracked screen protectors? The protectors purpose is to take the brunt of damage to help prevent your actual screen from cracking. They aren't break-proof so if those are what's cracked they did their job...kept your screen from cracking. Just isn't clear if the screens are cracked or just the protectors.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I would recommend the InvisibleShield Glass by ZAGG Screen Protectors they have a lifetime replacement option through the manufacture InvisibleShield Replacements

Highlighted

Miembro

I agree 100% with the suggestion of InvisibleShield Glass (ZAGG), which I currently use on multiple devices. Great product.