cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Texting issue with paired smartwatch

Miembro

I have paired a LG smartwatch with my samsung note edge and when I send a text the person does not receive the text.  Everything else seems to work.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Texting issue with paired smartwatch

Community Manager
Community Manager

WildBill78

Its amazing what we can do with our technology these days. Lets figure out what is going on. What kind of LG smartwatch are you using? What app are you using for text messaging? Is it the same app on both devices?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

I have the LG Urbana. I use just the standard messaging app on my Samsung note. Not sure on the watch

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager
WildBill78

Being able to send a message is a cool feature. What model Samsung Note do you have? When sending the message are you getting an error message? Please share the details.

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Covid19