cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Protector de pantalla

empaps8
Miembro

I bought a a screen protector from verizon and they told me that it would keep my screen from cracking. I spent the $26 on the protector and my phone screen is now cracked. I just want to know if verizon will give me a new screen protector for the new screen I now have to pay for.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Screen Protector

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Check the warranty or guaranty your screen protector offered.  Most flexible film type say they will protect from scratches, not drops.

The tempered glass screen protectors are quite good.  mine cost $40, the only guaranty is that if it breaks the manufacturer will replace at shipping cost.

and my younger son has cracked the protector, but not his actual screen.  Miracles do happen. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Screen protector.  When you put that film on your screen, did it seem impervious to all manner of danger?  Somebody told you it would prevent it from cracking?  It will keep it from shattering all over your face, but won't stop it from cracking if you drop it, hit it, throw it, or otherwise find that some other object has met its surface with enough force to damage it.  I'd also like to know what screen protector costs $26 dollars each.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Even a tempered glass protector that comes in near that price-point won't stop a break.  Don't get me wrong, it's better than a film protector by far, but glass is glass and depending on the area of impact (needle point to flat rock) glass will break.

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Check the warranty or guaranty your screen protector offered.  Most flexible film type say they will protect from scratches, not drops.

The tempered glass screen protectors are quite good.  mine cost $40, the only guaranty is that if it breaks the manufacturer will replace at shipping cost.

and my younger son has cracked the protector, but not his actual screen.  Miracles do happen. 

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta