cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Ordered Airpod Pros twice, no order processing??

Lbach1006
Miembro

I ordered the airpod Pros first on Nov. 1st. Received confirmation email but when I went to check on ship date (had chosen next day shipping) I saw they said that it would be the 15th. No big deal I see they are baxkordered. But when I went to check my orders there wasn't anything there except my 3 previous phone orders most recent was from September. I chatted in and was told they couldnt find the order and to do it again. So I did this is early morning of Nov. 2nd now. Same thing happened got the email, checked and saw shipping of the 15th but no order found. Contacted support again but no order found AGAIN. I was choosing bill to my account because Its easier for me to just pay everything once a month for whatever we put on it. Bill is current. Asked customer service to put it through for me but they couldn't do it the same way for billing which just annoyed me so much I think I'll buy them from best buy at this point. I would like to know why this happened though and if anyone else went through this? Up until now I had always had a great experience ordering within the my Verizon app and never had an issue. ¿Qué sucede?

0 Me gusta