cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Lg Watch Sport on different carrier

marie009
Miembro

I have an LG watch Sport on the AT&T network and I was wondering would i be able to use it on the verizon network? Will it work with my iphone?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Lg Watch Sport on different carrier

Ann154
Expert

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

RDBATES33
Miembro

It's a bit complicated. You have model LG-W280A (for ATT network). The model that runs on Verizon's network is LG-W280V. Many people, myself included, purchased from the Google Store and subsequently found out that distribution was the ATT model. If you take that to Verizon to activate, they'll tell you it's not possible. But that's not entirely true. Some folks have been persistent, found the right tech, etc and have initiated their device on VZW by getting an ICCID assigned to their ATT watch and having Verizon add the IMEI to their device database. In the end, you may want to just stick with ATT. The reason people are going to such lengths is because VZW won't sell us their version of the LG Watch Sport. They have been deceptive and are manipulating the marketplace to give their Wear24 watch an edge over competition. You should read the thread titled, "LG Watch Ship Date" which will really open your eyes to the sins within VZW.