cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

LG Bluetooth Headset (ear buds)

Miembro

Anyone else having issues with the turn on/off switch on bluetooth lg headset? I have it set to off and turned off blue tooth on all my devices yet the head set keeps randomly saying "power on, battery high/low/medium, ready to pair.", How do I get it to stay off??

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: LG Bluetooth Headset (ear buds)

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's figure out what's causing this, AdamSobh91!

Did your bluetooth work properly at first when you got it? How long have you owned this device? It sounds like it may not be switching into the off position correctly. Do you see lights on the device also when this happens, or do the lights remain off? Which specific LG bluetooth are you using? Please update with more information, so we can help figure out the cause of this issue.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: LG Bluetooth Headset (ear buds)

Miembro

My device worked fine when I first got it, I've had it about a year now. I got it the same I got my cell phone. When it turns itself back on the blue light will also turn on/flash. I have the LG stereo headset, apt X, black. Its the wireless headset that you wear around your neck.

0 Likes