cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Is anyone else having problems streaming Milk Music from their Samsung Gear S??

lesprince
Miembro

This is a great watch but one of the feature I bought the watch for is it's ability to stream music from Milk Music and receive the sound over the watch or through a bluetooth headset paired to the watch while running, walking or hiking so I don't have to carry my phone with me all the time. I watched and read a lot or reviews before deciding to make this purchase and this was one of the things that sold me on this watch. It works on all models except Verizon's Gear S. I have searched the internet and found it works fine on all other carrier models except Verizon's. Is this a problem that Verizon will address or Samsung?? Also I am within my 14 day return period and if I return it for this reason will it be treated as an accessory or a phone, basically will I be charged a restocking fee, don't think I should seeing how one of it's main features and main selling points don't work and not sure if it ever will. I also own a Moto 360 which will basically do the same thing seeing how the standalone features don't fully work on the Gear S on Verizon. This problem is only on the Verizon model of the Gear S, I've verified that. I heard it worked when it was first released but after the update at the end of December it stopped working. I really like the watch and would hate to return it but this an important feature for me and one of the main reasons I bought this watch over cheaper alternatives. PLEASE HELP!!!

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else having problems streaming Milk Music from their Samsung Gear S??

lesprince
Miembro

The problem was fixed with an update on 1/22/15 to Milk Music so if you update it thru the Gear Manger it should work fine now. It does now play through the watch  as long as you turn off Bluetooth on the watch and have either a data or WiFi connection. Thanks for the fix it happened on the last day for me to return my watch I am so glad because now this is the most awesome watch available. Smiley Happy GEAR S

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Is anyone else having problems streaming Milk Music from their Samsung Gear S??

Rinzo
Miembro

I am having the exact same issue. Not happy about this at all. Additionally, I can not compose emails from scratch either. I can only reply.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rinzo,

We don't want you to be upset, I know these are important to have access to. Please make sure you disconnect and re-connect your bluetooth. Then, force stop the applications from your phone, as well as removing the email address and re-adding it. Let me know if this works.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

lesprince
Miembro

The problem was fixed with an update on 1/22/15 to Milk Music so if you update it thru the Gear Manger it should work fine now. It does now play through the watch  as long as you turn off Bluetooth on the watch and have either a data or WiFi connection. Thanks for the fix it happened on the last day for me to return my watch I am so glad because now this is the most awesome watch available. Smiley Happy GEAR S

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta