cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How to clear notifications on app

jlk1
Miembro

I don't want to delete all the location notifications I've set up, but I do want to delete the dozens of notifications received and listed in the App.  How can I keep what I've set up but delete the list of those that have come in and been read already? Gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: How to clear notifications on app

bearone21
Leader

long push or swipe to the side should give an option.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for contacting us with this question, jlk1. This would depend on the Make and Model of your device, please provide us with this information and we'll proceed. CecileC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

jlk1
Miembro

We have the GizmoWatch.

On Sat, Feb 9, 2019, 1:33 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

jlk1, 

We want to make sure we find a resolution and get your notifications deleted. Let's get a few more details. Are you trying to delete the notifications on the watch itself or on the GizmoHub application? Where are you seeing these notifications?

JenelleR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

jlk1
Miembro

I am trying to delete the hourly notifications I set up on the app showing

the locations of the Gizmo watch. The app does not seem to recognize a

swipe on either direction nor a long hold. Thank you.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019, 2:24 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

jlk1,

Thank you for clarifying. It's always good to know how to delete the notifications that you are receiving with the location of the GizmoWatch, so let's get this figured out for you. First, you'll want to make sure you are on the latest version of the software for the GizmoHub application. The latest version is called GizmoHub 3.0. To check on your application update availability, here is a link with the steps to take (http://spr.ly/6582ErsVw). If there is an update available when going through here, please be sure to update your app. If there isn't an update available, that means you are on the current version.

Once that is all set, the link here (http://spr.ly/6585ErsVd) will go over the steps to take for removing one of your location alerts. You'll see this link says Android for the operating system, but the instructions are the same for Apple and Android. So, no worries there.

We look forward to hearing about your success!

RyanC_VZW

0 Me gusta

jlk1
Miembro

Thank you, but this does not answer my question. I am already on the

current GizmoHub app. I do not want to delete a location notification that

I created. I want to clear the list of notifications that are posted every

hour in response to the location notification & indicating where the watch

is located. As I set up 10 notifications per day, they are piling up.

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019, 3:26 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize that this wasn't the resolution you were looking for. I want to ensure we are on the same page. Are you not able to see new notifications as they come in? Are you just looking to delete old notifications? Are you getting multiple notifications at a time when it should only be one?

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Me gusta

jlk1
Miembro

Thank you. I see new notifications in the GizmoHub app. At times there are

more than 1 notice for a single incident, but that's ok. I dont want to

delete the notifications I set up, I just want to know how to clear the old

notices from the list as the list is getting very long very quickly.

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019, 3:54 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Me gusta