cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

How do I delete old notifications on the GizmoWatch? They're piling up fast!

gbcoutts126
Miembro

Searched online, on the GizmoPhone, and in the Users Manual but I can't find a way to delete notifications on the GizmoPhone.   I am going to run out of storage space if I can't figure out how to do it soon since every action and location seems to create its own notification.  In the meantime, I am going to turn off location notifications through the hub which will help.  I can always turn it back on via the Hub if needed, I assume.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: How do I delete old notifications on the GizmoWatch? They're piling up fast!

Community Manager
Community Manager
gbcoutts126, having enough storage on the GizmoWatch is important for everyday use. What kind of notifications are you unable to delete and what route have you taken to delete them? Are you able to see/delete notifications in the Dashboard section of the hub?  

EricaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: How do I delete old notifications on the GizmoWatch? They're piling up fast!

jammer0110
Miembro

It is not the watch it is on the phone app for me.  When you click on the bell in the upper right corner you get a list of notifications, but I can't find a way to delete them.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for clarifying, jammer0110. Where are you seeing the notifications on your device? Are they showing up on your screen or in the actual app itself? Also, what is the make and model of your phone?

PriscillaG_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

grandmacali
Miembro

Notifications are showing up on my iphone screen not on a Gizmo watch.when I click on the bell icon. I don't need to know if battery is low or how many steps taken-how do I delete these?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

grandmacali, I can see how notification alerts stacking up can get annoying, especially if you regularly check them. When did this start? Have you restarted your GizmoWatch? ¿Qué sistema operativo tiene el dispositivo o smartphone para padres o cuidador?  EricaG_VZW

0 Me gusta