Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
GizmoWatch doesn't have message icon for Guardian 2
cdee23
Miembro

We got our daughter a GizmoWatch and it works to text or call me fine. However, when she clicks on my wifes contact icon it only gives her the option to call her. There is no text message icon. We have tried deleting my wife as a contact and re-adding her but that did not work. Looking forward to seeing suggestions to fix this!

0 Likes
Re: GizmoWatch doesn't have message icon for Guardian 2
Kayceeg2009
Miembro

I'm having a similar issue. Only one contact I've put on the watch shows only "no permissions" or "calling contact". Guardian and caregiver aren't even listed as choices for this number. All other contacts have all options listed: no permission, calling contact, guardian or caregiver. Has anyone found any solution to this?

The number in question is my son's Dad and we can't list him as a guardian or a caregiver on the app because I'm not even given the option to do so.

0 Likes
Re: GizmoWatch doesn't have message icon for Guardian 2
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I know the importance of being able to have everyone taht you need stay connected with your son. To confirm, is the lkatest version of the GizmoHub app updated on the phone in question as well as on your phone? 

0 Likes