cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

GizmoWatch Overheating

Miembro

My son's Gizmo watch just started overheating and will only stay powered on for 2 hours. Any suggestions? Are these devices just junk or is there a remedy for this issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: GizmoWatch Overheating

Miembro

We've had the same issue with our daughter's watch and have been very disappointed with LG/Verizon.  It seems like Verizon would like to pass this off as LG's issue but still hold us to the contract.  My business does a pretty good business with Verizon and we're considering moving it over this issue.

We are on our third watch and Verizon still cannot figure it out.  They have told my wife that sending it back and getting off contract is not an option.  This is the point that truly disappointed me as I've had a long relationship with this company and have 8 other devices on plan.

We sadly think our next step is to pursue a claim under the Song Beverly Consumer Warranty Act.  If you are considering a purchase, I would avoid this product based on our experience.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: GizmoWatch Overheating

Asistencia al cliente

We understand how important it is to have a working device. We certainly honor the manufacture warranty provided by the manufacture of the device. If you are outside of the 14-Day Worry Free Guarantee then you are unable to send the device back. Have you had a chance to speak with the manufacture of the device?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes