cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Gizmo watch step counter always 0 steps.

tannerlexjones
Miembro

I have activated the step counter feature in the gizmohub app. I know the wearer is moving sometimes. But the app is always reporting 0 steps each day. What could be causing this?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Gizmo watch step counter always 0 steps.

Empleado de Verizon

It's important to set step goals for your children, tannerlexjones. I too would be concerned if the pedometer was reflecting 0 steps. Let's see if we can get this fixed. Can you tell me more about the steps you took to enable this feature? How are you checking the steps? What happens if you check them from the Watch vs. Gizmo Hub?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

tannerlexjones
Miembro

Enabling the step counter:

1. opened the gizmohub app and signed in

2. opened the 'Kids' page using the icon on the bottom

3. scrolled to 'Steps' card and tapped it

4. tapped top right slider button to activate step logging feature

Checking steps:

on the gizmohub app dashboard the step card is visible with 0 on the 1st line, Goal 6000 on the 2nd line, and Last update 12:00 AM Yesterday on the 3rd line

I don't have the watch near me to check it. When I called the wearer, they said they could get to the step counter screen and saw just a number incrementing regardless of movement, perhaps counting seconds?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

aikane78759
Miembro

My watch says off even though the goal and message is set on the Gizmo hub.  Don't know how to turn it on from the watch.  Tried restarting, but still no luck.  

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's continue to work together. Is the Gizmo Hub updated to the latest version https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-105501/. I'd like for you to uninstall the app and reinstall the app in an attempt to receive different results.

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Nschwan
Miembro

I am having the same issue?  Was this resolved?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry you are having issues with tracking the steps on this device,

Nschwan. We certainly want this feature to work correctly for you. Let's look into this and confirm some settings. Please confirm that automatic date and time is enabled. http://spr.ly/6606EW3vk

Also, when was the last time that the device was able to track steps? You can review this information under 'View Step History' using the steps on this link. http://spr.ly/6608EW3vw

GersonG_VZW

0 Me gusta