cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Re: Gizmo watch charger base

Community Manager
Community Manager

LTOOLS, your concern is valid, and your time is appreciated. At this time, we only bundle the charger with the device. 

CraigS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

LTOOLS
Miembro

CraigS, or whomever, This is an unacceptable answer, you should support items you sell, and at this point I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE SEEKING TO BUY THE GIZMO WATCH, TO TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT.. Verizon can't support it.. or supply a simple charger for the watch. (something that should have been thought about before sales even started)

Signed: very angry customer.

Empleado de Verizon

Being able to purchase an additional charger is very important, LTOOLS.  I did lift up your concern to the product team and they are looking into how end users can purchase additional chargers for this device.  I will update this post once we have more information.

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Jsmotley
Miembro

I have the same issue.  This is quite possibly the stupidest problem i've ever encountered with a cellular device.  Verizon is one of the largest cellular carriers and retailers in the world and you can't get a charger for a device that you sold us. What are we supposed to do when the charger inevitably goes out, replace the device? If you're not going to sell the charger separately then why did you have a device made that has a proprietary charger. This needs to be resolved immediately.

Highlighted

kaleenalynn
Miembro

It is completely ridiculous!  And it's not even just an issue of keeping a charger at different houses or being able to get one when the one you currently have dies, there are tons of scenarios for needing another charger around.  Last fall we were on an extended vacation and I realized that we had left the kids Gizmo chargers at home.  UGH!  Luckily, of course, they were the older style of Gizmo so they only needed the type of cord that could be found anywhere and for cheap!  If this situation would ever happen again we would be out of luck and my kids would be phone-less for 2 weeks because of an issue Verizon should have seen coming before it was released for purchase.  I really really hope this is solved soon, it needs to be.  I'm constantly worried it'll break and we are going to be messed up.  And I'm not going to be too happy if the chargers of what I just spent $360 on (we purchased 2) fails and I'm out of luck because Verizon won't give us the ability to purchase other chargers unless we buy another device.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

kaleenalynn, I would not know what to do without a spare charger for my phone, so I can relate to your need to have another spare handy. For this reason, I have escalated your inquiry to our leadership team and bring light to our customer's needs. Having your family remain connected is imperative, so I will come back with an update as soon as any changes are made. Agradecemos tu paciencia.

AkaneM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

KIM7OLSEN
Miembro

I am also in need of a Gizmo Watch charger. It seems ridiculous that Verizon would sell an item with no replacement accessories at all. Verizon, you need to work with Qualcomm to fix this issue ASAP.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

MOCAMINT
Miembro

I'm in need of a replacement charger as well. This is unacceptable.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

KIM7OLSEN,

We know how important it is to be able to use your device when you need it most. Your feedback about the charger issue is a very valid concern and we have lifted the feedback to the team that handles the accessories for the devices. We certainly hope to have an update once it has been provided. We do apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during this time.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Empleado de Verizon

We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience this is causing, MOCAMINT. As a consumer myself, I understand how important it is to have a replacement charger. Feedback has been provided. If there is any change, we will be sure to make all aware. Please feel free to reach out to us for any future assistance.

0 Me gusta