cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gizmo watch charger base

LTOOLS
Miembro

First off Verizon is sending me a free watch band, guess they heard the customers complain enough about the stock band breaking.. you can get a free one too by using the code EXTRA2018 on check out from the verizon wireless store.  So now my question.. i need a second charger base for the Gizmo Watch.. my son goes back and forth between two houses and a second charger base is needed.. i've searched and searched and can not find replacement charge bases.. i've called verizon and all they say is.. heck i don't know..  sigh.. really?  VERIZON.. if you read your own forum posts.. please figure this out.. can't sell a product and not support it..  done ranting now.. have a good day people.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Gizmo watch charger base

shawntej_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Kaleenalynn,

We absolutely get the need to have more than one charger for the Gizmo Watch. It's important to be able to keep the watch charged no matter where your daughter goes. At this time, the chargers are only bundled with the watches but this issue has been lifted up for further review on an option becoming available for them to be purchased separately. We truly appreciate your patience while we work on getting this resolved.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

LTOOLS, I'm glad to hear you are getting the band replaced, and can relate to the need for multiple chargers. While we don't carry the chargers for the Gizmo Watch, reaching out to the manufacturer directly is your next best step. Here is their link: https://www.lg.com/us/support/chat-and-email-information

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

LTOOLS
Miembro

I've already been that route when i called verizon the first time, come to find out this is not an LG product but qualcomm (not positive, its been a while since the discussion) and they only make it for verizon for your branding...  I find it hard to believe a company as large as Verizon.. can't find a charger base for a product you sell.. getting frustrated.

0 Me gusta

akanem_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

LTOOLS, seeing that this is the second time inquiring about getting another Gizmo Watch charger, it is crucial that we figure this out for you. We never want your son to be without a charge. I have sent you a message to your inbox. Please reply to me there.

AkaneM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

kaleenalynn
Miembro

I am in the same situation, I can not find a second charger for my daughter's new GizmoWatch. 

JDB21
Miembro

I am also searching for a second charger for my daughter's gizmo watch we just purchased in November. Please advise.

Gracias,

JD

shawntej_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

Kaleenalynn,

We absolutely get the need to have more than one charger for the Gizmo Watch. It's important to be able to keep the watch charged no matter where your daughter goes. At this time, the chargers are only bundled with the watches but this issue has been lifted up for further review on an option becoming available for them to be purchased separately. We truly appreciate your patience while we work on getting this resolved.

ShawnteJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you attempted reaching out to LG to purchase the charger.

FranciscoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

LTOOLS
Miembro

Again, been that route, it's not LG, old ones were, the new watch is not,

thus was confirmed by LG themselves.

On Wed, Dec 5, 2018, 22:42 vzw_customer_support <forums@verizonwireless.com

0 Me gusta

kaleenalynn
Miembro

Thank you for getting back to me.  Hopefully this can be resolved quickly.  I tried to get answers from your chat people and I was told to check on "Gizmo's Website" or Amazon, which further added to my frustrations because they obviously had no clue at all what they were talking about. 

0 Me gusta