cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gizmo gadget no longer has sound

JMWEBGUY
Miembro

All of a sudden the GizmoGadget no longer has sound. We have checked volume settings on device and the Hub app. Have reset it to factory settings and still no sound. It can accept calls but it doesn't ring. No sound whatsoever.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)

Re: Gizmo gadget no longer has sound

ANNE_MARIEKALER
Miembro

Did you ever get this resolved? Same problem here. My son called me from the gizmo and everything was fine, then I updated the app and now the gizmo has no sound. All software is up to date, its not in quiet mode etc. No sound for calls or fun sounds at all.

0 Me gusta

RICDAR52
Miembro

Hi Anne, I was having the same problem today. Got very frustrated. Anyway I ended up deleting app offf my phone and reloading it and was able to turn quiet mode off and was off and running. Hope it witjs for you too.

0 Me gusta

MARSYK90
Miembro

I'm having the same problem.  No volume coming out of the watch.  I can hear my child talking to me but she can't hear me.  I followed the earlier suggestion of deleting my app and reloading.  At least then I was able to see that I was in Quiet Mode.  But I'm still not getting any volume out of the watch.  Any other ideas?

0 Me gusta

Elanspelan
Miembro

We are having the same issue with my sons watch now... I will try deleting app when I get home to see if it helps. Any other suggestions? 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, there. We are sorry to see that you are having issues with your son's watch not having sound. Deleting the GizmoHub App and reinstalling it is a great starting step. Have you been able to complete this step, yet? Have you checked to see if there are any available updates for the GizmoHub App?MonicaG_VZW

Can Verizon please give a real answer for this. It's a major bug with serious security implications and the response isn't adequate.  

Joeylodes
Miembro

Same here.  Software up to date. Can’t hear 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Joeylodes, as a parent I know that being able to ensure your child is safe can be crucial. We absolutely do want to get to the bottom of this. Has there been any physical or liquid damage to the device? Any new apps or did you recently change the app software? Is there any sound on calls, with speakerphone or the microphone? Have you attempted to remove and reinstall the app as well as then turning off Quiet Mode when reinstalled? 

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

slee2
Miembro

Same issue here.  I can't get the volume up on the watch.  Not only is safety an issue but I'm paying for a service I can't use. 

0 Me gusta