cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gizmo gadget getting hot

JACPUL81
Miembro

Why is my daughters gizmo getting hot? She had to take it off today. The battery will not stay charged either. This is the new gizmo!! 2 weeks old also. I’m not receiving text/calls from her either

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Gizmo gadget getting hot

rbcfamily
Miembro

Did you find a solution to this problem? My daughter had the same thing happen today. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I hope you are having a great day so far and a wonderful beginning to your week! Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. We are always here to answer all of your questions and concerns.

You have reached the right place for assistance. I just need to ask a couple of questions to make sure that I have a full understanding of the timeline and what happened. You mentioned that your daughter is having the same issue. Help me understand which issue she is having. There are a few things mentioned in the above post and I want to make sure cover everything. When did this start? 

0 Me gusta

rbcfamily
Miembro

Her watch randomly became hot while she was at school. So hot she had to take it off. It also randomly called one of her contacts. Then the battery shut off altogther. It was charged at 100% when she left that morning and by 10am it was shut off.

0 Me gusta

rbcfamily
Miembro

Also, you should know that this is a brand new watch. She just got it for Christmas.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for those added details. We understand the importance of getting this resolved. Let's continue to look into this for you. Was the watch being used when it got hot? How often does the device get hot? 

JoseM_VZW

0 Me gusta

Jj20_09
Miembro

My daughters is doing the same thing. Please let me know what the issue is

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jj20_09, Your daughters' safety is our top priority, we're here to help. We don't see any known issues with the device. Therefore, we recommend that you take the unit to a store near you, http://spr.ly/6603ENHWX so it can be inspected.

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Me gusta