cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gizmo gadget cannot hang up calls or update software

PETWEN62
Miembro

My son's gizmogadget cannot hang up on a call that he did not initiate and neither party can hang up and phones must be rebooted remotely via app when two gizmos call each other.

It constantly says that there is an update available but the update fails to install and the VZ LG update tool tells me that there is an update available and then immediately tells me that my software is up to date.  Which I think means that the update is not available through the tool yet.

Please advise.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Gizmo gadget cannot hang up calls or update software

SOLTRAIN77
Miembro

Did you ever figure out why your Gadget would not hang up? We are now having the same problem with ours.

Elementos

The GizmoGadget can normally only end calls on the initiating end, so this is only an error if the initiator of the call is ALSO unable to end the call. Just wanted to advise.

ndfarmgirl
Miembro

Is there an answer to this yet?  When my kids call me (or anyone on their list), if I'm not answering or it goes to voicemail, they're unable to hang up their Gizmos even though they initiated the call.

REGMAG32
Miembro

Having the same issue with the Gizmo Gadget. 

KIRRIC68
Miembro

Any resolution? Same problem here.

kredzsays
Miembro

Same issue!  If the person my son calls (and this may be only if he calls an iPhone) does not answer and it goes to voicemail, he has to WAIT until the voicemail times out (about 4 or 5 minutes).

******VERIZON--THIS IS A SAFETY ISSUE!! If this were to happen in an emergency, he would be prevented from calling anyone for five minutes. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED.  *******

And you cannot power off the phone either if this is someone who is designated as a caregiver (if you try to do this, it will say "daddy, please answer!" on the gizmo itself--obviously we have encountered this when he tries to call his father). You cannot power the gizmo off either because it is in the middle of a call.

RFLASHJ
Miembro

Had the same issue when one of my kids called on her Gizmo to my other kid on her Gizmos. Neither could then hang up. I used my master phone (phone that controls the Gizmos) and shut off one of the Gizmos. Temporary fix. Will ask about issue next time I go in Verizon.

JOEOZZ81
Miembro

We have the same problem. Cannot believe this is not resolved yet. If no one answers the device is useless for 5+ minutes! Unreal!

DawnMacD
Miembro

same issue.  How do you hang up the Gadget Gizmo? What good is the product if you can't hang up a call?