Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Re: Gizmo gadget cannot hang up calls or update software
RYATOL13
Miembro

Same issue. We took ours in and I couldn't replicate it as it happens randomly. Restarting watch resolves the issue....until it doesn't. They offered to send us a new one and we are still having the same issue. You'd think they would have a fix for it but so far no one I have spoken with has seen it happen. I guess if you don't see it happen it doesn't exist!

0 Likes
AARSEG76
Miembro

The owners manual (online) says:

"Calls received by the band cannot be ended by the band"

Ending A Call - Verizon GizmoGadget User Manual [Page 26]

That implies that you can't hang up on calls made TO the watch from another number.

But if my son accidentally places an OUTGOING call FROM his watch he cannot hang up.

Similar problem when calls go to voicemail. No way to hang up until the voicemail times out and disconnects.

Given how easy it is to accidentally select a contact, and how long this can tie up the line, i consider this a dangerous "feature." It should be controllable from the app.

How do we provide feedback to Verizon. We're considering returning the watch because of this.

DaniGlami
Miembro

I had the same issue and after playing around with the gizmo I found that there is an option in the settings called "knock" after turning that on we were able to end calls. Hope this helps everyone else!

0 Likes
MORPAL83
Miembro

My son is having the same issue. Could you tell me where you found the "knock" setting? I can't seem to find it. Thamks

MishaDancer
Miembro

This is 2019. I just started using the Guzmo for my 1st grader and this is an issue and a real problem. Any resolution found?

0 Likes
mongolianmiller
Miembro

In our circumstance, we had to find the "knock" setting (settings >> accessibility) and turn it OFF. Then ending calls was possible again that were initiated from the watch.

0 Likes
LV87
Miembro

Its 2020 now.  We have a gizmo watch2 and I cannot find any kind of a "knock" setting anywhere on either my parent dashboard or on the device. Can you tell me where I can find it? My son can not hang up calls from his gizmo watch. It's a brand new device that we've only had a couple of days.

0 Likes
KH-Ornah
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes