cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Gizmo Verizon Watch - Step Notifications happening even when it is disabled

dasboots
Miembro

My daughter has the Verizon Gizmo Watch (iphone).  Step Goal is enabled and set to 7000 steps.  We have disabled (unchecked) the "Receive a daily notification".   However, even with the "Receive a daily notification" disabled we still get a daily notification.  This always occurs at 10:41pm.  Strangely, if I Enable the "Receive a daily notification"  I see the time is set to 10:41.  I would guess that the option to disable "Receive a daily notification"  simply doesnt work and isn't being honored by the software.  This is a bug in the software that needs to be investigated and fixed please.

2020-01-08_09.jpgI have it disabled but still get a notification.PNGEnabling it i see the time is 10.41 however I have it disabled so it shouldnt notify.PNG

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Gizmo Verizon Watch - Step Notifications happening even when it is disabled

Community Manager
Community Manager

dasboots, still receiving a daily notification after you tried to disable it can get annoying, but we're here to help. Is your current software up to date, or did this start happening after your most recent update? What steps are you taking to disable and uncheck this notification? I do apologize, but I am unable to open the pictures you sent.   EricaG_VZW

0 Me gusta