cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gizmo Gadget Update

JOHPRY2
Miembro

I have 2 Gizmo Gadgets for my boys and the HUB keeps telling me to update them. When I attempt the update, it fails every time. The Gizmo software version they have now is VC20010B. Agradezco cualquier tipo de ayuda.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Gizmo Gadget Update

shonnyann
Miembro

Samething happened to me. I had to install the Windows USB drivers from here: LG VC200 Support: Manuals, Warranty & More | LG U.S.A then plug-in the watch and install the software thats on the watch. I then started updating the watches. One watch updated and the other one bricked. I figured out how to get around the freezing/rebooting after I got off the online chat with Verizon. I was trying to do a Factory Reset using Verizon's instructions Factory Data Reset (Powered On) - GizmoGadget by LG | Verizon Wireless  which doesnt work! Tech Support as everyone has said has no clue either. They tried to tell me to do a reboot by holding the end call button and volume up/down buttons. Anyway to bypass the rebooting/freezing all you have to do is.....remove it from the band. Once I did that the Home screen came up did the Factory Reset instructions and it reset. Now I have a updated working GizmoGadget . I have to setup everything again but thats a small price to pay, I guess. Hope this helps someone.

MACEYLEIGH
Miembro

I have the same exact problem. Every single time I try it says it failed.

0 Me gusta

turtlever
Miembro

I am having the same issue. I'd like to know what the solution is

0 Me gusta

BIGPOV
Miembro

It's a joke. I have been getting the same message for weeks. Doesn't seem like rocket science to write an update that works, but I guess I could be wrong.

0 Me gusta

LayaZoe
Miembro

I have the same problem!  I have been on the phone with LG 3 times, Google (they supposedly manage software) & been in Verizon twice about this.  No one knows how to fix it.  They are trying to blame it on my iPhone & say I need an Android.  Do any of you guys having the same problem have Androids?  They also said for me to send it in to LG for them to look at it.  No way! They keep it for 2 weeks.  Plus, they don't even have a solution yet.  Come on Verizon.  Help us get a solution!

0 Me gusta

MACEYLEIGH
Miembro

I have an Android and it's the same problem. I think it's a Verizon problem.

0 Me gusta

Marcaronio
Miembro

I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 and have been trying to update my 2 Gizmo Gadgets for over a month. Same error every time.

0 Me gusta

jmemax
Miembro

I have an Android - Google Pixel and have the same issue with two Gizmo Gadgets. They both won't update. I tried with my phone and the two Gizmo's fully charged multiple times. It always throws a message back that the update failed. The only thing I have not done is factory resetting them, then updating, but I don't want to do that and have to set them back up.

0 Me gusta

MACEYLEIGH
Miembro

I have an update for everyone.

We were able to get through to Verizon tech and they spent an hour on the phone with my husband. They said it's an LG problem so they actually conferenced LG in on the call.

LG said it's a "standard update, may add capabilities" but they don't know exactly what those would be, they literally do not have literature for it.

They can only offer to send you a different one if you send the one you have back.

We just received a different one because of another issue, so we opted not to send it back and get another one. LG was the one who offered this replacement, the last one we received was a Verizon issue.

Anyway, the tech at LG said that if we never do the update the watch/phone will still work.

Sorry there seems to be no real answer.

0 Me gusta

wifiguy29
Miembro

I have the same issue and I'm linked to a S7 Galaxy. I've noticed that the Gizmo Gadget will not hang up the call no matter who initiated the call. My son it's tired of telling his friends to hang up the call.

0 Me gusta