cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gizmo Gadget To Do Lists

711NNB
Miembro

Can you please tell me why my son's Gizmo Gadget keeps "loosing" all of the "To Do" items I have saved for him???  These are VERY important, as it reminds him to take his meds before school, as well as all of the steps he need to check in the mornings before leaving to walk to school.  This morning was the 2nd time, all of them have been wiped out and NO reminders popped up for him - and he was LATE to school.  I need to know how this can be fixed ASAP!

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Gizmo Gadget To Do Lists

A_BETH76
Miembro

did you ever get this figured out?  I am also having this problem. This morning the to do list did not bother working!! So frustrating. I also call my kids but my phone says their gizmos volume is set to 0 so they won't hear it, but the gizmo volume is all the way up. Basically my phone and the gizmo don't match. When I turn the volume up all the way on my phone then save it, the volume goes back to 0. But the watch is actually all the way up. These gizmos are starting to annoy me!

0 Me gusta

SF75
Miembro

I have a similar problem. The to-do list doesn't get wiped out completely, but it keeps resetting her Tuesday/Wednesday to-do item to Friday/Saturday. It's done that several times now, every few days. what's going on? Between that and changing the guardian/caregiver/buddy settings, I'm starting to hate this thing.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta

A_BETH76
Miembro

I agree! It worked great when I first got it. Haven't even had it that

long still. Just has a mind of its own. I checked to make sure I kept

updating my phone and the gadgets. It has been doing ok for about a month,

with the exception of, every time I call the gadget, it tells me that their

volume is set to 0 so they won't get my call. Even tho the kids show me

their gadget volume is all the way up. When I set it on my phone to the

highest volume it automatically goes back to the lowest. I don't get it!

Driving me nuts!

0 Me gusta

joyful8581
Miembro

So is this STILL a problem???? I'm new to the GizmoWatch but I have yet to have a single To-Do work well! I set one up to alert my son to leave for school daily at the same time... this morning was the first morning it was scheduled and he didn't get any alert. And he doesn't see ANY To-Dos waiting for him.

This is such a regret purchase!!!!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

joyful8581,

We can relate to how important it is that your son's GizmoWatch is working as it should. Help is here, and we don't want you regretting your purchase. Have the To-Dos ever worked with his device? What steps did you take to set up the device settings?

KatiM_VZW

0 Me gusta

SchubelJess
Miembro

My daughters To-Do List items do not consistently work either.  Missed choir on more than one ocassion because the watch failed to notify her.  I look at my App and all is set up correctly.  This watch has been frustrating for us as well.  The signal is also spotty.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good morning, SchubelJess. I understand your concern about the Gizmo Watch. When did this begin? Please check your private messages for troubleshooting.

TracyB_VZW

0 Me gusta