cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Gear S3 Classic- Tizen 3.0 update?

Miembro

I installed the update this morning.  Went smoothly.  1% battery drop in about an hour and a half.  I have always on display deactivated though.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I installed it yesterday now my watch turns off randomly and won't turn on unless I press the power button while the watch is on the charger. It started about 4 or 5 hours after I installed the update.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

How is your battery life?  Mine was great before the update, about 20% or so a day.  After the update, my battery is not near as good....I have lost 7% already in just 3 hours.

Highlighted

Miembro

I would go through at least 3-4 charge cycles,or 3-4 days watch for signs of overheating although I am not seeing that and make sure you turn it off and on each day

Only then after the newbsoftware has settled in will you be able to truly see what the battery issues are and if there is a problem.

I imagine Samsung is already working on a fix as we speak...

Highlighted

Miembro

Battery seems to be running out a little faster. Depending on use, would

last over 24 hours. I had to charge after 12 hours first day after update

but my usage was higher.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

After my update yesterday I was at 81% and over 24 hrs later I'm at 51%.  Everyone's usage is different so I would not freak out comparing my numbers to yours.  I didn't do anything intensive.  I also had Samsung replace my motherboard and battery 3 months ago due to crazy battery loss.  There have been known problems so if you are seeing quick discharge without any intensive usage, definitely contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I got the update today.. after initial install I was watching my battery percentage drop quickly... then I noticed in the status bar it was connected via Bluetooth and 4g simultaneously for whatever reason... did a hard reset and once it powered up turned off unpaired it from my note 8 and connected it again.. now it connected via Bluetooth only and battery life after a recharge has dramatically improved.

To early to determine if it'll be the same as b4 (typically ended the day with 60-70%remaining)  but it's not dropping 5%every 15 minutes now.  I've been unplugged an hour and half and still sitting on 100% with mild use.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am noticing now thou for notifications  it keeps vibrating only no sound...I have to unpair it and pair it again for sound until it happens again... also my messages aren't syncing like b4... so if I deleted a message from my s3 it was gone from my phone... that no longer happens.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I installed the update on my Gear S3 Frontier and now when in Standalone mode, the watch overheats and shuts down on its own after about 5 minutes.  The overheating never happens in Bluetooth or WiFi mode, only when a 4G connection is on.  I did a complete hard reset and this did not fix the problem.  Also,this is not a signal issue as the display shows 3 or 4 bars minimum.  The only solution offered by Verizon was to replace it with a certified "like-new" device which is unacceptable as the device is barely 30 days old.  There are plenty of forums that describe this is a real issue yet Verizon nor Samsung will not acknowledge this is a problem.  I decided to just cancel the number share line and use it as a Bluetooth only device.  I think if enough people complained Verizon might do something.

Highlighted

Miembro

Agree, I have read dozens of posts on the XDA Forum of users that did the Tizen 3.0 update on the Verizon Gear S3 Frontier and Classic LTE and are now experiencing over heating issues....

Hey VERIZON, something is off on your 3.0 update!!! Admit it please and work on the Fix asap...sending a customer a refurbished unit because you did not test this update adequately is a terrible way to treat your customers!!