cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Gear S3 Classic- Tizen 3.0 update?

Mbamber
Miembro

What is the timing on when we will get this update? AT&T users are already getting this and sorry to say that once again Verizon looks to be last to the party on providing timely updates...?

Please let us know...

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Gear S3 Classic- Tizen 3.0 update?

JWR17
Miembro

T Mobile just got the S3 update pushed today.  That means all carriers except Verizon have received the update.  Can someone at Verizon explain what the hold up is or just escalate it so that it won't be months behind other carriers like similar, previous updates?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Fashionmaverick
Miembro

I too am wondering when the Tizen 3.0 update is coming for Verizon Gear s3 frontier/classic.  Maybe I should have invested in a Bluetooth version, since they received there update well before the holidays and now it's the new year and both AT&T and T-Mobile leaves us behind in the dust. When searching the forums on Verizon I couldn't find more info in regards to this issue.  I had to Google it and came upon your question and one other.  This is extremely sad and I guess when the Note 8 finally gets Oreo it will be the same exact thing.  It's definitely not fun always being last to receive software updates, while everyone else is enjoying the benefits.

JonG81
Miembro

My only hope is that Verizon is taking into account all the issues that have been associated with the 3.0 update and they're working to remedy said issues and push out a good update.  Anything else just indicates Verizon's lackluster desire to keep their customers as up-to-date as possible.  Verizon - you charge us a LOT for your services.  Please extend the courtesy back to us by providing timely updates.

Cokeman7
Miembro

The 3.0 update for LTE is out. Installing now.

0 Me gusta

FRAEVA48
Miembro

Just updated my 2 week old gear s3 with the 3.0 update. So far so good voice input for text and emails still works perfectly.  And battery life seems the same.  Haven't tried it on the verizon network in standalone yet but optimisic it will work like before.

0 Me gusta

JOHSEL27
Miembro

Downloaded my also. Question for anyone, some have mentioned a factory

reset after the update. Anyone do this?

0 Me gusta

JonG81
Miembro

I've factory reset mine three times since getting the 3.0 update this morning. I can't get my S3 to connect remotely no matter what I do.

0 Me gusta

JOHSEL27
Miembro

I am sorry for asking, remotely to what?

0 Me gusta

JOHSEL27
Miembro

What kind of battery life do you have?

0 Me gusta